It's Been A Month, It's Been Two Months

It's Been A Month

It is exactly one month since I first set my eyes on Chris Pacana, in person. I can still vividly remember how nice he was that moment. In fact, I can still picture out how everything happened. Probably I was overwhelmed that I began thinking of adding items on my wishlist. But now, on second thought, I would wanna cross out all my wishes. I already changed my mind. Here's my new wishlist:

  • More playing minutes for Chris Pacana
  • Best Player of the Game citation for Chris Pacana - I am really waiting for this one. Hope it would happen sooner than I expected
  • Be the top in League Leader in Steals
  • ... more to come ...

It's Been Two Months

It's been two months since I've decided to make this blog for Chris Pacana. I would definitely want to thank his detractors for the inspiration they gave me. It really hurts when your favorite player had been bullied, commented sarcastically, and even given rude remarks by other fans, most especially BGK fans. To let the detractors know how good Chris as a basketball player was, I searched for articles that would show how Chris got involved in a lot of basketball leagues. And how important his role had become.

I've been a JayJay Helterbrand fanatic then. I still don't know Chris Pacana that time. I just watched PBA again last conference. But, the moment I saw Pacana play for Barangay Ginebra Kings (BGK), I admire him already, haha, call it 'admiration at first sight'. So, I suddenly become interested on him. I browse through the net to know him more. I as well looked for pictures of him. Sadly, unlike JayJay, you won't find pictures of him that easy. *sigh* Glad that I met another Chris Pacana fan that had pictures of him while he was still with Coke. Hence, I had the picture gallery that continues to be fed up by pictures of Chris. I felt glad sharing them with other Pacana fanatics. Just like me, I was a little disappointed knowing that there were only few pictures of him over the net. But now, I had lots of them. Ü

Well, I still got hurt whenever I read rude remarks about Chris. But, that's how it goes, Chris cannot please everybody, but he pleases me, haha. I just hope my wishlist for him would come true. I would continue supporting him even though he lead the BGK in turnovers. I would continue praying for his career. And whenever someone would ask me who my favorite player was, I would proudly say Chris Pacana. Some says I'm Chris' number 1 fan. Well, I'm proud to be his number 1 fan. *wink wink*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ate madz, ok lang yan. Di ba nga, habang kinicriticize sila, lalo tayong nagkakaroon ng dahilan para ipagtanggol sila. di ba? tulad nung mga nasa likod namin nung laban, si tubid ang pinunterya. Nakatikim sila ng ratatatat!