PBA JAM Kick Off Party

October 1 is declared as holiday. But, I have to wake up early for an unfinished business somewhere in Antipolo. I thought that would only take a few hours, allowing me to be home by around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. But, to my dismay, we ended at around 4:45PM. So, I decided to meet AM at Gateway, anyways, I would pass by that mall on my way home. We've heard a PBA JAM Kick Off Party will be held that night at around 6 or 7 in the evening. Luckily, we've witnessed the said party and had another picture with our favorite PBA players. Obviously, my favorite PBA player is no other than Chris Pacana of Barangay Ginebra Kings. The dismay I had earlier turned out to be a blessing in disguise...

Ang pagtupad na naman sa aking mga kahilingan...

Pagbati sa mga kapwa basketbolista

Chris Pacana and Sunday Salvacion

Chris Pacana, AM, and Ronald Tubid

Ang binigay na donuts ni Chris Pacana

Chris Pacana at ang kanyang matalik na kaibigan na si John

John, Madz, and Chris

Souvenir Picture ng PBA JAM Kick Off Party

Message from the Author:
Chris, I made the captions in Tagalog since you can speak and understand Tagalog Ü. Siya nga pala, maraming salamat sa Krispy Kreme, gaya ng sinulat mo, inubos namin ang donuts. Ü At saka, salamat nga pala dito...


Ibibigay ko ung isa sa mga BGK JAMSHIPS... Ü Haha, sana naintindihan mo 'yung mga sinabi ko :P God Bless!!!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: