Chris Will Stay in BGK

Whether you like it or you like it, Chris Pacana would still be wearing jersey number 22 for the Barangay Ginebra Kings (BGK).

Just in time, the poll of this blog is closed for the question, "Would You Like Chris To Stay In BGK?" And it is quite overwhelming that almost all of those who voted had chosen 'YES' as an answer.

Honestly, though in my previous post I really wanted him to stay in BGK, I'm one of the four (4) who voted for 'UNCERTAIN'. As every BGK fan would know, he had only been utilized last conference since most of the star players had been injured. But now that JayJay Helterbrand and Paul Artadi are back in shape, I wonder if Coach Jong Uichico would still give more playing minutes to Chris Pacana. I really hope so. I had viewed the current depth chart of BGK from the web, and here's what it shows.

*sigh* He belonged to the reserved list for the SG position. The chart keeps me wondering, if ever I would be watching BGK live, would I be able to see him play in the court? The moment I heard that Purefoods TJ Giants (PF) acquired Topex Robinson, I had the thought that probably, if PF had acquired Chris Pacana instead, he might have more playing time? *just wondering*

Oh well, I won't be hoping that someone from the starter or the bench list be injured for him to have the playing time. I would just be praying that he may be given the chance to show his talent this conference. And I would still be definitely cheering for Chris Pacana whether he's in BGK or not.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

thaniathania5 said...

Weee! Really? Magandang balita to! =) see you chris!

Anonymous said...

good to see Chris play again. In fact, sa starting five siya kagabi against SLR!

MinnieRunner said...

It's really great watching him play in BGK jersey. Hope he'll always have the playing time this conference.