Chris Pacana After Practice

My friend was encouraging me to come to Barangay Ginebra Kings (BGK) Practice; but, for some reasons, I can't. Cold Feet. Shy. Insecure. I don't know, I'm just too shy to see Chris Pacana that often. I would love to watch all of their games live. I would love to be present in every event that I might see him. But, I prefer not to. I admire him. But I don't want him to think that I'm, uh, can't think of a right term. Just happy admiring a humble person. Just glad admiring a soon to be PBA superstar. Ü

Here you go, just wanna share pictures of Chris after their practice.



Chris Pacana, Willie Wilson, and Eric Menk




Rhoane, my friend, and Chris Pacana


Chris Pacana, and his sweeeeeeeeet smile Ü

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: