Barangay Ginebra Kings Victory Party

It was the Barangay Ginebra Kings (BGK) Victory Party for being the 2008 Smart PBA Fiesta Conference Cup Champions. I never expected that I can join the party, but because of someone else's good heart, I was able to come ... and I was able to make one of my wishes come true...

An excerpt from 'My Chris Pacana Wishlist' post...

  • ♥Chris' Authograph *granted c/o Anna*
  • ♥Picture with Chris *NOW, granted c/o AM*
  • ♥Chris' Jersey
  • ♥Watch Chris play, live
  • ♥Chris' Hyperdunk Shoes for my Angel, haha *changed my mind, hihi (20080930)*
  • ♥Interview with Chris
  • ♥more to come..., definitely..

Now, I've crossed out another wish from my list because of this..


Know what? Chris was so nice... and I was so *speechless*...

For those who were not able to come in the victory party, I have here photos of Chris. Enjoy!

Poster provided in the party

Top: Picture that Chris has his autograph on (I'll scan it later on)
Bottom: My message for Chris

While I was giving the BGK Champs shirt to Chris for authograph











And to CHRIS, thank you so much for being so nice ... I don't know what to say ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ate madz!! grabe..
im super happy for you!
this is the start. waaaahhh.
nakakabaliw!

amheltz said...

ANG GALING TALAGA!
MEMORABLE DAY FOR CUZ, FOR TWIN, FOR WINKII & FOR ME!!!
BAIT NI CHRIS PACANA!

MinnieRunner said...

oo, sobrang bait talaga ni Chris.. kaya, sobrang speechless ako..

Anonymous said...

ha?wow naman madz!!!dream come true for you with mickie!!!kaya pala nagleave dahil kay chris!!!im so proud madz...kaya pala kinakabahan ka ahh me magandang mangyayari...kakaingit naman speechless din ako madz!!!congrats madz...rommel

Anonymous said...

wow madz congratz...ang cute nyo sa picture...tadz