My Chris Pacana Wishlist

As I blog hop earlier, I found one that has a wishlist section. This gave me an idea to have this post. But even before I thought of creating one, I already had one to cross out from my list. Here you go:

  • ♥Chris' Authograph *granted c/o Anna*
  • ♥Picture with Chris *granted c/o AM (20080926)*
  • ♥Chris' Jersey
  • ♥Watch Chris play, live
  • ♥Chris' Hyperdunk Shoes for my Angel, haha *changed my mind, hihi (20080930)*
  • ♥Interview with Chris
  • ♥more to come..., definitely..


Chris' Authograph

CP#22 BGK

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ate madz!
super bongga ka na!
sana ako rin
magka-autograph ni tubid. :)

MinnieRunner said...

grace.. hehehe.. malapit ng matupad yan.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Madz. Imagine, a wish come true.

I'm sure that more of your
'wishes' will be granted soon ...perhaps this coming conference?

Mind you ....your efforts will pay off.

MinnieRunner said...

Thanks so much Kuya Sam...

I am really hoping that before the next conference ends, I can have a post entitled 'Dream Come True'..

Thanks again.. You're part of this blogsite's success..

Cheers..