Pictures From The Game Where He Did Great

I have been scarcely posting pictures here. And I really felt bad about it. Last time when I had the chance, I don't have a good quality camera with me. But now, I am really glad that someone with a good heart shared me his pictures.

These pictures were from the game where he did great. It was October 25, 2009 where Sta. Lucia Realtors (SLR) falls to the Talk N' Text Tropang Texters (TNT), 100-83. Nevertheless, I got smile on my face after watching the game, for he had a great game.

Chris Pacana

Chris Pacana against a TNT Cager

Chris Pacana dribbling against Ren Ren Ritualo

Chris Pacana leaving Ren Ren Ritual behind

Chris Pacana against Ren Ren Ritualo

Kelly Williams, Chris Pacana, and Joseph Yeo

Chris Pacana and Kelly Williams

Chris Pacana and Jimmy Alapag

Kelly Williams and Chris Pacana

Chris Pacana and Jimmy Alapag

Mac Cardona, Chris Pacana, and Joseph Yeo


Chris Pacana, #22

Nelbert Omolon, Chris Pacana, and (?)




Jason Castro and Chris Pacana









Going for a layup





To the one who shared Chris' pictures (you know you are), from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: