I Believe He's Already Well

I got no new news about Chris Pacana. But I just want to inform everyone following this blog, looking for updates, that I believe that he is already well. I had spotted him behind the Sta. Lucia Realtors (SLR) bench in their game against the Smart Gilas last Friday the 13th. But, I was unable to finish watching the game for I am tweaking something on MySQL at Ubuntu. Nevertheless, they won by a hairstrand, 96-95.

Hope to see him wearing his SLR jersey on their next game, tomorrow. It'll be his time to show off the Barangay Ginebra Kings (BGK), his former team, that they had lost a good defensive player. Remember what he had done against the Coca-Cola Tigers (CCT)? You'll surely do if I show you this picture:

Click on the picture to reminsice.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Par U. Paro said...

Sabi ng commentator last Friday that Chris is well now after having been confined. And that Chris is looking forward to playing for his team again. So, hopefully, we'll see him play tonight. Good luck to him and to the Realtors!

MinnieRunner said...

Kuya Sam, did he played well last night?

Par U. Paro said...

Yes,he played well despite the fact that he just recently recovered from his illness.

MinnieRunner said...

That's a good news for me Kuya Sam! Thanks!