An Assist for My Birthday

After being sleepless, I only got the chance to have a peek of Chris Pacana's game last night. And I am glad that I got the chance to see his nicely crafted assist (for my birthday). Although he didn't play much, it was already a gift for me. It was better than exactly a year ago, I celebrated my birthday with No CP#22 on November 22 (anyway, my birthday is November 23). And still, I would like to re-post My Wish:

My Wish
As a fan, I had this wonderful wish, that Chris Pacana be hailed as the game's Best Player of the Game that night, that he may have double-double figures, 22 big points, 10 big rebounds, 5 steals, 3 assists, and 1 block shot. There, that'll be great. And it would be greater if Kerby Raymundo will be the BPG of Game 1. And definitely, after the game, I won't let the moment to pass me by without having a picture with Chris, with me wearing a shirt with his jersey number on.
Hope I won't wait for another year? Anyhow, I won't be tired of waiting.


Photo Credits: PBA.ph

Congratulations Sta. Lucia Realtors (SLR) for winning the battle in Over Time (OT) against the Red Bull Barakos!

Trivia: In this season, there were only 2 games that have to be decided in OT. And in both games, SLR outplayed the opponents.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: