Did He Play Well?

I failed to watch the game between the Sta. Lucia Realtors (SLR) and Chris Pacana's former team Barangay Ginebra Kings (BGK) because of a family night out. In my previous post, I had anticipated that he will play well to show 'something' to BGK management. On second thought, I still think that he might not deliver well yet, since he had just recovered and had just got out from the hospital a few days ago.

I am glad that a friend sent me a message telling me her encounter with the Pacana's. It was really a great feeling everytime I learned how nice Chris and his family were. It simply makes me feel proud, being one of Chris' loyal fans.

The Pacana's with my BGK Jamships Friends

Anyway, to those who were able to watch the game, 'Did He Play Well?'.

Credits: PBA Online.

Statistically speaking, having 3 assists could already show that he really did well. Too bad for me, I failed to witness it live.

Congratulations to SLR for having defeated the most popular team of the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA)! I can imagine the Araneta Coliseum shut in silence with this game. Probably Kelly Williams punctuated (or pressed the mute button) with a two-handed slam?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

patay-butiki said...

wrong grammar dude!

MinnieRunner said...

Thanks for the correction.