It was Josh's Night; He's Next

I was there at the Araneta Coliseum last night. After getting disappointed from Purefoods TJ Giant's (PF) loss against the Coca-Cola Tiger's, I hoped for a Sta. Lucia Realtor's (SLR) win against the Burger King Whoppers (BK) in that PBA Freaky Friday.

All throughout the game, SLR dominated the boards; with quarter scores: 25-15, 54-40, 75-63, 101-93. Their main man had been Josh Urbiztondo. He had 24 big points, 4 assists, and 2 steals (I thought he had more than 2 steals). He had a great alley-oop to Kelly Williams that night. I so thought that he shoot the ball, but I was surprised seeing Williams slamming the leather.

Dennis Daa also had a great game. I am seeing a Willie Wilson’s play at him, a high percentage shooter. Well, I got to make fun of him before when he was calling for a time-out while up on air, going out of bounds, during the SLR-PF championship match.

I had cheered for Ardy Larong all-night. He is a former PF, and so I gave him applauses. But, he had committed a number of mistakes on the hard court. Anyhow, I am happy for him being utilized at SLR, and not being spoiled at the bench when he was still with PF. But I remember Williams hitting him at his private part, still during the SLR-PF championship match.

Ryan Reyes is a consistent play maker and top in steals. He is the JayJay Helterbrand of SLR. He had always been helping SLR to win each game. Last night, Urbiztondo had proclaimed himself worthy. It was, indeed, Josh’s night. Winning the game for SLR, 101-93.

Sadly, Chris Pacana failed to deliver last night. Am I an unlucky charm? LOL. I counted his points, a split charity from the line, and 3 missed field goals. He had the moves, the drives, excellent dribbles, but the ball just don’t make it to the goal. But I will never quit cheering for him. I will be patiently waiting for him to make me proud. I know it will come, sooner or later. The 2 Dream League MVP’s already made their marks. HE'S NEXT.

------------------------
It was unexpected that I would be able to watch the game LIVE last night; hence, I am unprepared. I don't have camera with me. I only got to use my low quality camera from my cellphone. Please bear with these pictures.







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: