Happy for Kelly... and Chris

My Hate Day of the Month had always been a blessing in disguise for me, at least, when it deals with me watching Philippine Basketball Association (PBA). I could have, once more, missed Chris Pacana's game if not for it.

Well, I guess I have to learn to like Sta. Lucia Realtors (SLR) now that Pacana is in their line-up. I can still clearly remember my post about Sta. Lucia and Their Dirty Defense about their game against my well-loved team, the Purefoods TJ Giants. But I gotta have a change of heart. Likewise, I should temporarily forget the ninja moves of Joseph Yeo against James Yap.

I am happy for Kelly Williams now that he's back in shape. He's not that bad anyway. He is nice in my encounter with him in Hoop for Life. And I'll be now cheering for his dunks, for as long as Pacana is his teammate, he he.

The game versus Rain or Shine Elasto Painters (RoS) was a very close fight. In fact, they were the first game that had to be decided in an Over Time (OT). But let me just voice out that I really don't like Ryan Araña. He is not that good for me. I will always remember his moves that had hurt Pacana and J.Yap. See the thing he had done against Marlou Aquino? That is very likely him.

Dean Quinito Henson mentioned that SLR is the second best defensive team in the last season (I wonder who's the first). With that, I realized that Pacana had landed on the team that he is suitable at. Simply because, he is a great defensive player. I am equally happy for him as with Wiliams for he had been given quality minutes by Coach Boyet Fernandez. I got even glad when he had been called in for the inbound in the 4th quarter, a very crucial inbound that could make or break them.

Hoping to see more of him this season.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: