I Missed Him



Last Friday is the debut game of Chris Pacana as a Realtor. But unfortunately, I missed the game, I missed him. I am preoccupied making my PowerBuilder application run in Ubuntu (Linux) Environment. And that had been the cost. Not to mention that I had to buy a battery for my cellphone that had been dead since Thursday. Anyhow, I am glad to see his statistics from PBA Online that he had played 13 minutes. Well, it is more than a quarter. Unlike last conference wherein he averaged only 10 minutes or less. I hope he would take advantage with that ample playing time to show his defensive skills. For now, we got to be satisfied with what he had contributed to his new team.

And since I failed to see the game, I am currently downloading it from MixMakers.net. Would likely make a post about it if I got the time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: