20080817 Ginebra vs Air21 - Game 6 of Best of 7 Finals

Brgy Ginebra Kings vs Air21 Express
Araneta Coliseum
Final Score: 80 - 75



This part shows one of Chris Pacana's interception of a pass from Steve Thomas to Arwind Santos (5:25 mark in the video). One of Chris Pacana's contribution when Barangay Ginebra Kings (BGK) is catching up from a 14 point deficit, starting the game 14-0 in favor of Air21.

Note from the author: I'm sorry, I thought I had downloaded the complete video of the game. I just recently found out that the video lasts for about 30minutes. Will be searching for the video, but I can't promise that I could find one.



This is the game's Gatorade Game Turning Point

Note from the author: Thanks to Kaycee for the video.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: