20080813 Ginebra vs Air21 - Game 4 of Best of 7 Finals

Brgy Ginebra Kings vs Air21 Express
Araneta Coliseum
Final Score: 90 - 77



Chris Pacana's first two points when he become Paul Artadi's Co-Best Player of the Game

Note from the author: Sorry I was having problems cropping the videos, I was suppose to be featuring the 1st Quarter in this first video, but the audio and the video seem to not match every time I crop it. More videos to come.. Keep watching..


As promised, here's the video of the 1st Quarter. Sorry for the watermark, my video converter/trimmer is only an evaluation copy.


3rd Quarter, 4:40 remaining, 58-49 in favor of BGK, Chris Pacana checked in for Paul Artadi. Fresh from the bench, Pacana completed his steal with a layup. And another layup against 4 Air21 defenders (back to back basket for Pacana).


This is where Homer Se give the weight of his limbs on Pacana's face. Pacana, though obviously hurt, does not give up the ball. A fouls was called on Homer Se, and Pacana completed his 2 free throws.




Fourth Quarter


Royal Relyebo



Less than 2 minutes remaining, Chris Pacana checked in for Paul Artadi.

Note from the author: Sorry, the Game 4 video I've downloaded isn't complete. I would really like to post here the interview of Chris Pacana and Paul Artadi, the game's Best Players. If you happen to have the video, please do email me at mmgalvezph@yahoo.com so that I could post it here. So that everyone may view the interview. Thanks in advance.




Finally, though kinda short, I had this video of Chris' interview when he was chosen as Paul Artadi's Co-Best Player of the Game. Thanks to AM for the video.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: