Will I See You Tonight?

JayJay Helterbrand, the reigning Most Valuable Player, is injured. If I'm not mistaken, it's the same injury he had a year ago, during the Fiesta Conference. It's the primary reason why he had been seated during the crucial minutes of the 4th quarter last game, where they had a sorry loss from San Miguel Beermen (SMB).

With this in mind, I am thinking that Chris Pacana will be visible tonight. He would be replacing Helterbrand, as what he does last time. On top of that, Paul Artadi is also nursing a fever. If I'm right, this could be another chance for Pacana to show how effective he is to the Barangay Ginebra Kings (BGK) line up.

And I was right, Pacana played a considerable playing minutes tonight. Well, unluckily I was not able to watch him, not even on TV. Nonetheless, I am happy for him, for myself, and for his fans. Let's not lose hope. We'll be seeing him in the next 2 games (if there would be game 7) of the finals.

Well, I got to see him in the 3rd Quarter, but he had been called for 3 fouls consecutively, hu hu. Plus a kick ball to an almost stolen leather. I believe that's just a proof that he really is on defense, the secret to win a championship.

I have to park now, got to watch the 4th Quarter with full attention, hee hee.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Par U. Paro said...

Hope to see Chris play again tonight. We need his pesky defense. Didn't I say that I knew he was going to play in this conference? Good luck!

minnie said...

Kuya Sam, I am looking forward at seeing him again tomorrow night. Thanks for keeping my hopes alive.

BTW, his mom emailed me last tuesday :D It felt great.