See You in Game 7 Chris!

Probably, I was able to foresee what's going to happen in the Finals series. I firmly believed that there would be Game 7. And I am definitely right. Both teams are doing great, and a do or die Game 7 will really be one of the best battles that we will be seeing.

I was overly happy seeing Chris Pacana given quality minutes on Game 5. And the happiness extends as his defense, again, was utilized by Coach Jong Uichico. I guess Uichico now realized that 'defense' is really the key to 'championship'. The feeling is even greater as my angel commended Chris' defensive skills. He told me that even Chris had been fouled out on Game 5, he had provided a great defensive stop against the San Miguel Beermen (SMB).

Game 6 is not Barangay Ginebra Kings (BGK) game. I guess it is just fine, for I got to see, once more, Chris on the hard court. As for me, it really doesn't matter who will win the game, for as long as Chris had exhibited what he has to give, it is much more rewarding than a Championship Title.

See You in Game 7 Chris! Prove to everyone that 'Defense wins the Championship!'

See Chris' pictures on Game 5 here.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Par U. Paro said...

I think you performed quite well last night. Unfortunately, we lost. Just keep it up in Game 7. Just do what you have to do. Good luck!

minnie said...

Too bad Kuya Sam, I only got to see the last half of the game. :((