Still Updating...

Photo Credits: Civil Service Club

Hi guys, I just want you to know that despite the sad reality that our Chris Pacana had been put in the reserve list, I am Still Updating this blog. To know what had been added recently, just check on the What's New? section of the side bar.

I have seen several photos of him, but I decided not to share most of them for they were personal photos, and I respect Chris' private life.

If you had something to share (pictures, videos, or articles), just email me; and I'll gladly post it here.

Thanks! Keep on praying!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

too care is too creepy said...

that sucks...i have been drawn to cris since his coke days... i don't know there's something about this guy i guess he reminds me so much of jeff cariaso.

too care is too creepy said...

here's hoping na sana mag alaska siya...i thought nung Ginebra siya okay siya ron kso hindi rin... tingin ko he'll be good with alaska... just a thought.

MinnieRunner said...

I have been hearing na SLR will be bought by Meralco. So, I guess that's a great idea, ang lumipat siya ng ibang team. Hope he'll be given a break, gaya ng sa Coke. Miss him really..

Par U. Paro said...

He deserves to be on the hard court. Can't fully understand why he has been sidelined for a long time now. If only he played in the past games, his presence could have altered SLR's game.