Finally

It is really boring to watch a game without your favorite player in the hard court. I had gone tired of watching Sta. Lucia Realtors (SLR) games. For one, because I am really not a fan of the team; secondly, Coach Boyet Fernandez always sidelined Chris Pacana at the bench. I am just missing Chris' debut at Barangay Ginebra Kings (BGK) where he had an average of 16.50 minutes per game. Unlike now, where he only got a maximum of 2 minutes? Tell me, how can he possibly prove himself with that playing minutes? I believe coaches should trust his player sometimes to prove his worth; like what Coach Ryan Gregorio did to Chris Timberlake in their last game.

Anyhow, I had watched SLR's game last night knowing that Chris would play. Sadly, he just played for some minutes. His first few seconds on the floor, he had a floater against two or three San Miguel Beermen.


I also saw his confidence when he shot another basket [although he missed it]. But that move made me smile and think that he no longer fears of making a shot. I just do hope that he'll be given some more playing minutes. Wondering if the table would turn around last night if he had his fair share of playing time.

Sadly, they lost against SMB with 93-74 to end the game.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: