Reminiscing...

I won't cover-up for the joy that I felt back when Purefoods TJ Giants [now Derby Ace Llamados] earned the All Filipino Cup Trophy. It is exactly the same feeling I had when the Barangay Ginebra Kings won the Fiesta Conference back in the Chris Alexander days. Championship victory is indeed the sweetest.

All this reminiscing is brought about by my search for new articles having "Chris Pacana" in it. I had found this interesting statement from Mico Halili:

"Chris Pacana, with no team at the start of the conference, and here he is a few moments away...." - Mico Halili after Pacana sinked 2 free throws that sealed game7, and the championship, for Ginebra!

It's Chris Pacana and Steve Thomas

I believe, for players, victory will become sweeter when you had become a part of it. I just miss how Chris contribute largely in the victory of his team. Hope to witness one soon.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup ... hope that coach begins to use Chris' talents again. Looking forward to it .... soon!