Haven't Missed a Single Game Yet

After being bombarded by a number of runs in the previous months, I made it a point to pamper myself by providing time in watching PBA. So far, so good. I haven't missed a single game yet of Sta. Lucia Realtors (SLR). But most of the time, I had gone tired of watching it that I whole-heartedly allow my sister to switch the channel. Not because the game's already a sure win/loss; but because I'm pretty sure that Coach Boyet Fernandez would no longer tap Chris Pacana to at least be on the hardcourt for a minute or two. I am silently annoyed and disappointed.

But of course I still hoped that they would win over their opponent. For winning and having more games would definitely mean having greater chances that Chris would be needed to at least relieve the tired legs of Ryan Reyes or Bon Bon Custodio.

A part of my heart is still hoping that Chris would be given a chance to show off his skills, if not in SLR, then in any other team.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: