Slowly Improving

Chris on the Bench
Photo Credits: PBA.ph

I, for the nth time, missed to watch the game of Sta. Lucia Realtors (SLR) against Alaska Aces. I can't really remember how many times I have been able to watch any of the PBA games this season.

Last night, while on the cab, I heard that the driver was listening to Radyo PBA. And so I listened attentively and heard that it was already 4th Quarter, with a score of 75-79 in favor of Aces. I so thought, it was a close game. I am sorry that I had missed it. I was waiting for the commentator to mention Chris' name. But when he mentioned that it was Josh, I sit back and told myself that Chris was on the bench. Unfortunately for me, I had to alight the cab and failed to know who wins the game.

So, early this morning, I checked on PBA.ph to see who won. And unfortunately, it was Aces, giving them one foot closer to a semi-finals berth, and closing the doors to SLR on the other hand. At the back of my head, I am already thinking that maybe, just maybe, SLR fans might be throwing once more harsh and rude comments over Chris; cursing him that he is THE reason for SLR's loss. Gladly, SLR's official website isn't updated yet; and, PBA Online only got negative comments against the referees (which I agree 100%).

I browse over Chris' statistics and consoled myself that he had been Slowly Improving. I hope to see more of him in the succeeding games of SLR.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: