Exiting 35th Season Too Early

I was extremely shocked knowing that the Sta. Lucia Realtors (SLR) had exited the Philippine Basketball Association's (PBA) 35th Season this early; I mean, in the wildcard face off against the Rain or Shine Elasto Painters (RoS).

I admit that I was unable to watch the game for the nth time. I still have a Wedding and Debut Fair to attend to. I could count in my fingers the number of games that I had watched (including those of Purefoods'). I was that calm and confident that I would still be able to catch Chris Pacana's game in the quarter finals then. However, I was so wrong. I underestimate RoS. Probably because they (RoS) failed to win a game until they met up with the Alaska Aces (ranked #1 at that time, until now) in the first round of the eliminations.

But the game already ended, and I have to wait for the season to finish before I could get another look at Chris'. *sigh*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: