Chris Pacana, a Realtor

Just this morning, while on my way to work. I am thinking of when would I be able to create this post "Chris Pacana, a Realtor". Probably because a PBA friend had texted me, just asking what's going on with my life now.



And, what more could be filling my day by knowing that God had answered our prayers. Chris Pacana will now be suiting up for the Sta. Lucia Realtors. WOW! He'll be wearing a green jersey, my favorite color :D

Congratulations Chris! I know, whichever team you are, you will always make your fans proud. God Bless your career!

To all Chris Pacana fans, thank you for your prayers, we won't be missing Chris this conference. God Bless!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Par U. Paro said...

God indeed answers prayers. I've had that confident feeling that he would get a contract with a team -- this time, SLR.

For someone who feels so passionate about basketball, Chris deserves to play in the PBA. Hopefully, he will be given sufficient playing time.

Congrats and good luck, Chris. We'll always be here for you.

thaniathania5 said...

Kahit anong jersey pa suotin ni Chris, we will still support him. GO CHRIS!!! :)

thaniathania5 said...

I'm thrilled. Gusto ko pumunta sa practice ng SLR to see Chris!!! :)

Par U. Paro said...

Let's continue supporting Chris. I'm sure he will be delighted to see you and his fans watch the SLR practices.

MinnieRunner said...

@Kuya Sam, I am really grateful that I won't be missing Chris next season.

@Thania, thank you so much for the support! *feeling ko lagi ako si Chris kapag may nakakaappreciate sa kanya*