I Missed Him

I missed Chris Pacana last Wednesday. But then, I am happy that he played. Uhm, yes, he just played simply because they already had a walloping lead. At least Coach Jong Uichico had not waited for a 40-pt lead before letting him in.

Sadly, I hadn't seen him play. I have some important things to do. *sigh* I am proud of him still. With just a minute of playing time, he had 1 rebound and 1 assist. I hope today, he'll be able to play, not just because Barangay Ginebra Kings (BGK) already had a sure win; but because BGK badly needed his defense to win the game.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Par U. Paro said...

There's still the finals. And I'm hoping that Chris will be given decent playing minutes. Don't lose hope!

minnie said...

Kuya Sam, last Friday, he almost played. I was there at the Araneta, he was already ready to come in, but he was not able to :(

Par U. Paro said...

yup ... parang he went to the officials' table. They probably couldn't stop the game anymore as it was almost in the last minute of the game.

minnie said...

Yup Kuya Sam! Nag-usap na nga sila ni Paul na siya ung papasok eh, kaso hindi na nakapagpalit :(

Ediciones Unicornio Multimedia said...

Saludos ☻
HOLA MI NOMBRE ES CARLOS,, SOY DE MEXICO Y PASE POR TU BLOG ESTA BONITO....
TE ESPERO EN MI BLOGSPOT:
http://galaxiajuvenil.blogspot.com/

REGARDS ☻
HELLO MY NAME IS CARLOS, I AM OF MEXICO AND PASS FOR YOUR BLOG THIS ONE NICELY.... I WAIT FOR YOU IN MY BLOGSPOT:
http: // galaxiajuvenil.blogspot.com/

BYE << www.galaxiajuvenil.blogspot.com