Goodbye My Hopeless Dream

The Barangay Ginebra Kings won last Friday, but lost yesterday. But no matter what, win or lose, I still felt that I lose the game, for I don't see Chris Pacana playing. Just what others would say, never even sweat. *sigh*

Last night, I can see how difficult it is for the BGK to gain a basket underneath. Rain or Shine Elasto Painters had really established their defense and never allowed a king to score in the paint. On the other hand, RoS had been able to score underneath the basket so easy. BGK's defense is too relaxed. Know what? That made me miss Pacana more. Coach Jong Uichico had not realized how defense could win a game.

I guess I would, as early as now, say goodbye to my hopeless dream of seeing Pacana play on the court, and be the Best Player of the Game once more. I just hope that Coach Uichico realize one day that:

Offense wins the game, but it's the defense that wins the championship!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 comments:

Par U. Paro said...

I can't understand why Chris has not been playing. We badly needed his defensive skills. Anyway, I'm not losing hope. I still feel that Chris will be asked to play soon..... perhaps, tomorrow?

MinnieRunner said...

I do hope Kuya Sam. But on the way the game goes, I really wanted to give up my hopeless dream =((

MinnieRunner said...

I do hope Kuya Sam. But on the way the game goes, I really wanted to give up my hopeless dream =((

Par U. Paro said...

Don't lose hope. I hope maalala ni Coach that he still has a defensive player who has just be sitting out and who could help the team -- in the person of Chris.

mariana salvador said...

ate madge, don't give up on that dream of yours. kung si jondan ko nga, nakapaglaro despite being a reserve noon at ngayon, si kuya chris pa kayang nasa bench naman? ano ka baaaa. :) just wait for coach jong, okie? :D

minnie said...

Ha ha ha, akala ko kung sino na si mariana salvador, hee hee.. :D

mariana salvador said...

wahahaha! sabi na eh. :)) gets mo naman kung bakit di ba? weeeee! :)) labyu! let's hope for the best in tomorrow's game. :)

minnie said...

Ha ha, oo, alam ko kung bakit. Nagselos pa nga ako ng kaunti eh :P