Chris' Last Game Stats

I failed to watch the game last Monday, for I have work. Work really messes my schedule, ha ha ha. Nonetheless, I am happy that their team won against the Burger King. Probably Cyrus Baguio had his lucky first in his BGK jersey. David Noel is amazing, he had a debut of triple double of 22 points, 17 rebounds, and 10 assists. Hope he can maintain those stats until championship, hee hee. Of course I won't forget Eric Menk, his import-like plays made BGK won last game.



But, Chris Pacana surprised me, or should I say, made me so proud. Just now I found out that he scored 6 points with just a 7 minutes of play. How efficient that was right? May he continue his defensive, and now offensive, skills to bring home the championship, one more time.

From PBA-Online:

Scores:

Brgy. Ginebra 100 - Noel 22, Menk 22, Helterbrand 19, Intal 9, Pacana 6, Tubid 6, Baguio 5, Lanete 4, Artadi 3, Kramer 2, Mamaril 2, Reavis 0.

Burger King 94 - Billones 27, Daniels 20, David 13, Quinahan 11, Arboleda 8, Aban 6, Santos 5, Rodriguez 2, Belga 2, Alonzo 0, Cruz 0.

Quarterscores: 23-21, 46-42, 82-71, 100-94.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Bradpetehoops said...

David Noel has lots of Goliath games with Gin Kings and Pba All Star Team. Slam Dunk Champion and All Star MVP. Chris Pacana an amazing Gin Kings helped won Championship with Chris Alexander the Great as Best Import. Have a nice day.

MinnieRunner said...

Too bad Chris do not have that same playing time as before :(