More Minutes for Pacana

Last night was the battle between two teams of same winning streaks. Only one could continue that streak, while the other would be stopped. Barangay Ginebra Kings (BGK) continued their luck, while Purefoods (PF) TJ Giants have to do something to gain back the momentum.

Though BGK won, I still can't rejoice. Why? Simply because Chris Pacana is not part of that victory. He haven't been given playing minutes for several games now. Makes me feel lax in cheering for his team. Well, yes, I cheered for Chico Lanete who had been consuming the minutes Pacana should be playing. But I would rather have Lanete back at PF. It's his home, I believe.

So here, Pacana could only be seen shooting on practice, but not on the hard court. *sigh*





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

blind bandit said...

I am hopeful that Chris will be given more playing minutes. I remember that in the last conference, Jong used him extensively for defense...and they came out victoriously. I'm confident that during crunch time, Jong will again field Chris for his great defense.

MinnieRunner said...

Same here. I do hope that Chris may be utilized for his intelligent defense, as what Coach Allan Caidic had called him.

EK4zone said...

i like this game "BasketBall".
keep smile n spirit :D

MinnieRunner said...

Thanks EK4zone. I really love basketball :)