Chris & JAMSHIPS

My friends kept on asking me to come with them at Barangay Ginebra Kings (BGK) practice, but I kept on resisting. Aside from being busy at work, I just felt awkward seeing Chris Pacana in their practice. But this time, they were able to convince me. So, I had my early out from my office. Me and my friends brought cakes for Chris, an advance birthday gift for him.

Unfortunately, we were not able to catch him at the practice. All of them, actually. But, with Chris' good heart, we were able to meet him somewhere. Our purpose then was just to give him the cakes, that's all.

Chris in his car

Chris and Me

Chris with my friends

But, Chris also has a surprise for us, he gave us jersey, four of us.




Chris, thank you for the jersey. And sorry for keeping you waiting.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

thaniathania5 said...

Thanks for the jersey Chris! Hope you enjoyed the cake.. :) thanks for everything!